Not me, the blog. OK, I know it's not a huge difference, but it's a big step for someone with as few computer skills as I have. So if you see our posts on google reader, go to the actual site and check her out!
Looks good! I loved the Samuel post too - what a sweet thing for him to do! Sounds like you can maybe take a break from parenting him for a while (or at least give him charge over one of the others)? I think he's ready! :) I mean isn't behavior like that something we'd normally hope from our 22 year old? Samuel is raising the bar! Talk soon! love you, Annie
1 comment:
Looks good! I loved the Samuel post too - what a sweet thing for him to do! Sounds like you can maybe take a break from parenting him for a while (or at least give him charge over one of the others)? I think he's ready! :) I mean isn't behavior like that something we'd normally hope from our 22 year old? Samuel is raising the bar! Talk soon! love you,
Annie
Post a Comment