I compiled these quotes a couple of days before the baby was born, and never got a chance to post them. These were our "memorable quotes" of the week leading up to Matea's birth:
"Everyone kept asking me for more food, and it was just one thing after another...now I understand why dads like to go to work all day!" -Samuel, after making breakfast for his little brothers one morning so that I could sleep in (he enjoys giving me this gift of service every once in awhile - and I enjoy it too!).
"Mommy, you wanna say potty talk with me?" -Isaac
"Mom, I love you so much...that's why I always want you to tuck me in and not Dad." -Elijah
"When that baby comes out, is it going to hurt?" -Samuel
"That was the best movie ever!!! It was not scary at all!" -Samuel, after watching The Princess Bride.
"Mom, can you just stay here for one minute while I brush my teeth? MOM, DON'T LEAVE!!!" -Samuel, about three minutes after above quote.
"I can't do that right now. I'm having contractions." -Elijah (oops!)
No comments:
Post a Comment