

It's always an uncomfortable feeling, puting a newborn in a carseat for the first time. It just doesn't seem right to strap that soft little body into a seatbelt. But today was Matea's day. I took her to Target to get some things we needed, and my mom and Honeybee came along with me. This evening we all went to Mandola's for dinner to celebrate Honeybee's last night with us. Isaac and Elijah have their favorite table there, tucked into a corner and just the right size for little diners. I have been so hungry since my milk came in, and it felt so good to eat all that yummy Italian food.

My mom holding Matea at Mandola's...

As I was changing her diaper, she peed and pooped on the bed. This is the second time this has happened...I thought only boys did that, but Matea's keeping it in the family!
2 comments:
and...girls can shoot it across the room way better than a boy. (at least, they can in my family!) Ha!
CONGRATULATIONS! Of course, she is beautiful. And Carol looks beautiful also. The south has been good to you guys!
Post a Comment