...to this...
...in 20 weeks! What a miracle!
She does look kind of girly in that ultrasound picture, doesn't she? It was so fun to look over every one's guesses for our baby contest. It turns out so many people were so close, guessing correctly on 3 out of 4 categories! I can't believe how many of you had faith in our girl-producing abilities - I sure didn't!
The ONLY person who scored correct guesses in all 4 categories is someone who knows babies and pregnant mamas very well...my Portland midwife, Wendy. Suffice it to say she's in the right business! Congratulations, Wendy!
Adam and I decided we have to award a couple of honorable mention prizes for creativity. Both Morgan and John get prizes for their name suggestions of "Ogdimel" and "Clarence Adolphus LaKeifer Confucius Richard Zebediah Stanislaus Balthazar Zimel," respectively. Missi also deserves an honorable mention prize for suggesting, in the place of gender, that I might give birth to a Liger, "since it's pretty much my favorite animal." Expect your prizes in the mail soon. Thanks for all your guesses. I look forward to recording them in Matea's baby book, someday. Maybe after I get to filling out Isaac's baby book!
1 comment:
Woo hoo! :-)
Post a Comment