Friday, May 02, 2008

Pathetic


That's how Isaac feels today. He's laying on the couch with all of his blankets, his favorite stuffed frog, his sippy cup and a 104.3* temperature. Poor little guy. He's being a trooper, and not even complaining about his head hurting or anything. Everytime I go in to check on him, I ask, "How you doing, Isaac?" And he replies, cheerfully, "Good."




2 comments:

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Poor little guy!! He looks so sad (even though he still thinks he feels 'good'). :( We'll remember to pray for him and that the rest of you don't catch it!

Unknown said...

Adam,
my friend you might not remember me.(:. I was the one who used to own your ass at hoops when you used to live up on Orchard hill. I have not seen you in ages, and I hope things are going well for you. I am currently trying to get every Zimel cousin ( and Amber Rose) to get on facebook. I have gotten a lot of the cousins and Barb deb and Dean. I have talked to both your sisters through the site, and its a great way to keep the communication going as is this site. I can not believe Sam is 8 years old. I remember him crawling in diapers at the Mercury Development office. I want to get back in contact with you. email me your info at gregzimel@comcast.net. I love you and Amber Rose and I hope to see you in the future some time.
Love,
Greg The Alpha Male Cousin of the Zimel Clan