Mother's Day...I'm really late writing this. First off, we had a great one. All of us together, and we got to spend a good part of the day with my dad, Jesse, Nicole and Charley. I love the idea of celebrating being a mom. In the spirit of Mother's Day, here are some Mommy questions answered by all three boys! Yes, even the not-so-verbal one!
What's the best thing about being a mom?
Poop, Mom. (I'm not quite sure what this means, but it's good to know that even the unpleasant tasks of parenthood don't go unappreciated around here.) Breakfast. (Isaac)
Making decisions. Also making eggs. (Elijah)
They're nice. (Samuel)
Why are moms special?
Uhhh..., eating food?
Because they tell the truth. And I like moms because I like to give them hugs - I like to give them monster hugs. And they're pretty.
Because they're really nice. Because they let you play video games.
And to close, this is a poem that Samuel wrote for Mother's Day:
I'm as mean as fire;
I'm as small as a germ;
I'm as loud as the wind;
I'm as nice as a Grandmother;
I'm as slow as the Earth rotating around the sun;
I'm as large as Jupiter;
I'm as quiet as nothing;
I'm as quick as lightning;
Put it all together,
And you've got me!
No comments:
Post a Comment