Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Playing Around with Samuel

This morning Samuel agreed to let me try out my new camera on him (this is pretty generous for him - he's normally pretty opposed to having his picture taken). I went in to have my old camera fixed and discovered that the cost for the repair would be more than the cost to just buy a new one, so here we are. Now I just have to learn a new camera!
Poor guy - he looks out of it in these pictures. I think I would be too if I had someone snapping pictures of me at 6:40 in the morning! Soooo, what's going on with Samuel? He got all kinds of female attention at school lately. I don't know what that's about, but I sure don't like the idea of my son being chased around by girls already. Football season officially started, and this will be Samuel's 3rd season with Coach Rick - we're all excited about that. We just planned a trip back to Portland for Samuel sans parents in July for my cousin Elizabeth's wedding. He'll be flying with my brother, Jesse, who is an adult and responsible and all of that, but still, the thought of spending all weekend with a non-parent type is pretty exciting for him. We would all love to be able to go to the wedding, but seeing as how we're expecting a new little guy (or girl) earlier that month, we didn't think traveling was a good idea.

I'm sure I will be taking and posting lots of pictures over these next several days to make up for my 3+ weeks without a camera!

No comments: