I'm checking things off my to do list. And using my new camera. :) We've spent most of this week so far in the car, so the boys have been pretty happy to hang around home and play together while I tackle projects this morning. When I take a picture of something, that makes the mess and unorganization that much more real to me. And I like before-and-after pictures. So here's my blog-style accountability to get me to get my stuff done. As all good list-makers know, you have to start with accomplishments:
Before and After: Last weekend I painted the door to the covered patio. Today was touching up and scraping extra paint off the glass panes.

Before and After: This is the kids arts and crafts cupboard. Lots of workbooks, crayons, paints, etc. Yesterday I rounded up plastic containers, today I organized and labeled.
Next on the list: organizing the pantry. It's a mess! Hopefully after naptime today I'll be able to call it done!
No comments:
Post a Comment