Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Numbers

I have had a couple of people inquire about pictures, both of my growing belly and of my short hair. Here it is. I took this picture a couple of weeks ago, and as I'm posting it I'm realizing that my belly has most definitely grown since then. I've also cut my hair shorter and colored it, so really this picture isn't accurate anymore! That's me - I'm usually a couple of steps behind!

My prenatal appointments have been satisfying and yet uneventful (or satisfyingly uneventful?), but I think it will be fun to record the stats. I have my medical record from my pregnancy with Isaac to compare these with, and so far they're pretty similar. So after my 23 week appointment earlier this week, here are the numbers. Isaac in blue, and new baby in yellow:

23 WEEK APPOINTMENT:
fetal heart rate - 150
weight gain to date - 14.4 lbs
blood pressure - 102/64
presentation - head down
fetal heart rate - 150
weight gain to date - 18.6 lbs
blood pressure - 110/58

presentation - (no entry)

19 WEEK APPOINTMENT
fetal heart rate - 140
weight gain to date - 6 lbs
blood pressure - 108/58
presentation - breech
fetal heart rate - (no entry)(previous month was 160)
weight gain to date - 12 lbs
blood pressure - 114/72
presentation - (no entry)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.