Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Two days to go

Until our girls' weekend...our Moms weekend. I can feel the rejeuvenation already. Annie, Mauria and Missi will be in attendance.

Today I had 5 kiddos here at the house. And it went great! Part of that must be due to the fact that the extras were girls. :)

So, what will we be doing this weekend? So much. There's the bats and Missi's current music crush and hanging out at the lake. Not to mention hair stuff and pedicures and shopping. I've been alone in a testorsterone-dominated household too long. I am so looking forward to this.

That's a personal record for hyperlinks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I'm listening to my sweet daughter scream her head off because she wanted a small piece of gum (what!??), I'm getting even more excited! Relaxation here we come! Or at least some REALLY fun experiences with some amazing women :) Can't wait to see you! In Him~ missi