Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Moms' Weekend

I had such a good time this weekend. If you know any these women you know what a blessing their friendship is. We did so much talking and laughing and shopping and more laughing...I have missed this. And I am so thankful to have had a weekend of it. Thank you, Craig, John and Kevin (even from across the globe) for sharing your wives for the weekend.

There were so many fun parts to the weekend, but I think my favorite was being out on the lake. It's so peaceful out there, and it left me anxious for the next opportunity to go out there and work on the skills I apparently lack in wakeboarding. Next time I will get up! :)

So girls, when will the next one be? Anyone free next month? I look forward to September!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Oh my goodness, I had such a great time. I loved it all. Thank you and please give Adam, your mom, aunt and uncle an extra thank you hug for helping make the weekend so amazing! :) It couldn't have been better and I'm thinking this should be at least an annual arrangement. (Next time I guess I should really have some skittles for the kids, since apparently the thought of me makes Elijah hungry).

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm ready for the next one!! I'm not sure if that much fun is legal :) At least we were in the state that made up pretty much everything, including laughter I'm sure!! teehee:) You ALL are such a blessing, and I felt so lucky to be a part of such a special and refreshing time. Thank you friend, for setting this up. And thank you Ad, the boys, Carol, and Paul and Mira for all the help to make it happen! Love to you all! In Him~ missi