She is two and a half.
I fully understand the term "sugar and spice" because of Matea. She is nurturing and sweet, and she's full of energy and fire. If I say stop, she runs. If I say run, she stops. If you call it black, she'll call it white.
This is a girl who insists on being called "Piper" instead of Matea; who is the last to go to sleep at night and the first to wake in the morning. She is a girl who belongs to herself.
Mondays are her favorite because they are school days and they are also carpool days. She gets to see friends at school and then friends again for our ride home from Samuel's school. She loves being around people, and she is especially fascinated by Samuel's friends.
She won't let anyone leave our house without giving them a kiss and a hug. She loves climbing trees, babies, sports outside with the guys, the color pink, bugs, washing dishes, playing in the dirt and coloring. She is turning out to be quite well-rounded.
She loves to have something to take care of. She thrives when given a job or responsibility. She is a leader. She is my helper.And if she heard me say all of that, she would respond with a sharp, "No, I told you I'm PIPER!"
No comments:
Post a Comment