Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Abraham pictures

 Today is our last day of summer break.  We are doing a lot of nothing, soaking in the last bits of laziness that we can before we get swept into the school routine.  Picture-taking was in order. (Please ignore the beads of sweat already forming on Abraham after 5 minutes outside at 9 a.m.  This is Texas, after all.)



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi! I found your blog from Lovin Much. We have two very close in age (3 months apart) from adoption as well. It has gotten so much easier as they are getting older. Hang in there! Your family is beautiful!!!

Amy Reneé said...

I don't see how he could be any more beautiful! He is amazing!

Sarah and Kit Stewart said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so lovely, and growing so huge! I would love to just grab ahold and give him a great big kiss! Teags is finally growing too, up 2.5 pounds in 2 weeks! Enjoy the quiet in your house after kids are in school. I agree with Samuel, I think Teags and Abraham look a bit a like, though Teags is a few shades darker...wish they could be together!

Lori said...

Hello Zimel Family. My name is Lori Bier McManus. I apologize for using the family blog to contact you, but it's the only avenue I could find. Adam, I believe you know Ken somehow...I actually have your wedding announcement! If I am correct with this, please contact me through my email. llbmnb@gmail.com
Thank you,
Lori