Oh my goodness!! This is almost painful he's SO cute! I just wish I could be closer! What an adorable little guy! What size is he?
Such a cutie! Welcome home!
Oh what CUTENESS!!!
Hi Zimels! He is precious! I am a friend of Rob and Kim and we are in the process of adopting from Ethiopia. She sent me your blog and I have so enjoyed reading about your journey!www.1in17.blogspot.com
TOTALLY cracked me up! Miss you!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness!! This is almost painful he's SO cute! I just wish I could be closer! What an adorable little guy! What size is he?
Such a cutie! Welcome home!
Oh what CUTENESS!!!
Hi Zimels! He is precious! I am a friend of Rob and Kim and we are in the process of adopting from Ethiopia. She sent me your blog and I have so enjoyed reading about your journey!
www.1in17.blogspot.com
TOTALLY cracked me up! Miss you!!
Post a Comment