I just got a lab report with A's name at the top and smiled immediately because I didn't think I could imagine yet another way to spell his name, but yes, I have now seen his first name spelled FOUR different ways on documents from Ethiopia.
On top of that, he has a new birthday now, 11 days later than what we were given originally. Wow. I always thought a birthday close to Christmas would be such a bummer; maybe we can just push it back another week or two and say it's in January?
I guess we get to pick and choose our favorite spelling and favorite birthdate?
Had to laugh at all these different versions of A that we've seen on paper. Can't wait to get over there and get to know the real thing. In just about 48 hours we'll be boarding our first flight!
No comments:
Post a Comment