Sunday, February 07, 2010

Rodeo!


Elijah and Isaac enjoyed a couple of kiddie coasters together.














Elijah was barely big enough for this ride. He loved it. You can see Samuel at the dead center, me to the right of him, and Elijah to the right of me.










Matea found a new love...horses. She was absolutely giddy at being able to ride this one. We hope she does not continue to love horses, because that is an expensive hobby.







Watching the cowboys with their animals.




I had to take a picture of this. Fried candy bars, topped with powdered sugar? So wrong. Do they do this other places, or is it just these crazy Southerners?










Matea was thrilled that we hit the petting zoo last, and the poor animals were bedded down for the night. They were much more cooperative to her friendly pats than they would have been otherwise.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia said...

I grew up at livestock shows and rodeos. My poor kids have been to so few I can count them on one hand! :(