Monday, March 09, 2009
Memory Lane, Italian Style
The moving process forced me to do some research on computer recycling. We had 3 old machines needing to be wiped clean and disposed of. I was so thrilled to find a local electronics recycling company that not only recovered all my old pictures for me and wiped the hard drive clean, but then also paid me for my broken machines! As much as I say I'm not too sentimental about pictures, I sure treasure all these baby pictures that I thought were goners.
When Samuel was 3 years old, we were very blessed to accompany Adam's family for a few weeks in Italy and Switzerland. This is one of my favorite shots of me and Samuel on an old bridge in Florence. The expression on his face was so typical of 3-year-old-Samuel..."Kisses? Yuck!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OH I LOVE this picture! Can you send me a copy????
Post a Comment