Saturday, March 14, 2009

Blah

Two years in the South have spoiled us.

After spending much of February in 80* weather, an unwelcomed cold front has settled over Austin. So we've spent the last 3 days under dismal, gray, cold, rainy, cold, yucky (did I mention, cold?) skies and 40* weather. I'm glad that the lakes are filling back up, I'm glad that the farmers have rain after this long dry spell...but my kids are climbing up the walls! We've forgotten how to play in rainy weather! And I don't think Austin really has any of the indoor play structures that we could rely on in Portland.

All I know is that I've got 4 little monkeys here who are eager for warm weather again!

1 comment:

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

Oh man, months of 80 degree weather is something I think about from January to May each year, especially with little kids at home now.
I'm glad you guys are loving the weather there and that you get little reminders of Oregon now and then! :)