Wednesday, January 21, 2009

from the mouth of Isaac

Some things Isaac's said in the past week. (Disclaimer: He's had spankings on the brain lately, and makes it sound as if we spank him all the time. We don't!)

ISAAC (to me) - If you say mean things to me, my daddy will come home and give you a spanking. Because my daddy spanks people who no be nice to me.

ISAAC - Don't eat granola for breakfast, Mom. Because if you eat all my granola, my daddy will spank you.

ISAAC - I a wactivist! I a boy wactivist! (translation: "I'm a lactivist." This due to his love for my new "lactivist" t-shirt from the Wilsons, and came after I explained to him that lactivists are people who think nursing babies is a good thing. He was quick to jump on this bandwagon. Thanks, Wilsons, for giving Isaac a cause to believe in.) :)


ISAAC - But my Emma says, YES, I can have cake when I want cake! (So the thought process is becoming, if Mom won't let me do it, ask Emma. Hmmm....this is not a good thing.)

ISAAC - When I jump, I have to be very careful so I don't break myself. But if I do break myself, I will color my cast.


Matea at 6 months ; Isaac at 6 months


No comments: