Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Memory Lane


I sent my dad on a mission to dig up old family photos...and thankfully, he's a good detective. It's been fun to reminisce, especially seeing this old one of all the cousins. We lived in the same neighborhood and spent our time "down by the creek," which ran behind our houses. We climbed trees, blazed trails, and pretended we were explorers living off the land. It was a good childhood.

Mom is in the middle, holding Jesse. I'm next to her in Grandmother's lap, and my dad's in the top left corner. Charley wasn't around yet. Around us are cousins Alden, Alan, Amy, Andy, Nathaniel and Elizabeth.
Grandmother, holding my cousin Andy, and my mom holding me as a baby.



Mom and me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first picture is the same sitting where all of you kids look like you came out of a J Crew ad! I saw that picture for a year before I realized those were actually your siblings and cousins, and not a group of toddler models.