The weekend was the pits. It began with a raging, almost unbearable breast infection and ended with a trip to the emergency room. Isaac, who is by far the most fearless Zimel yet, took a fall and split his head open. Luckily, I wasn't there and Adam dealt with it. He stays much more calm in these situations. I did get to see it before Isaac went in, and I couldn't stand to look at it. Adam took Isaac to the ER, where we assumed he would get stitches, but no. Staples. My lit
The weekend is over and things are looking brighter. We had dinner delivered last night by one of our sweet friends (who happens to be a bachelor this weekend - and still made a full meal to bring!). This morning, Grandma brought books over and did entertaining and various household chores while I schooled Samuel, and my Mom is making dinner for us this afternoon.
And Matea got a package in the mail of some very cute clothes, courtesy of Honeybee. Here she is, albeit sleeping, modeling a white dress. I just love babies in white.
1 comment:
With Isaac's unbridled hugs also comes...unbridled risk taking (maybe not so good), and unbridled willpower (good?). I hope you are feeling one hundred times better.
Post a Comment