Thursday, August 21, 2008

First day of school

Doesn't he look excited to be wearing that uniform? He's on his way to his first day of school. I'll have him give an update later today after he comes home.

Exciting!

*updated to add*
This is Samuel's dictation about his first day of school:

At first I was sad. Then I cheered up a little bit with the person I was sitting by. He was really nice, and he helped me out on a lot, as a friend would. His name was John/Caleb. His real name’s John, but they call him Caleb. We had P.E., and that was a blast. It was really cool! There were a lot of people I met, and at recess I played football, but they would not let me run even though I’m a really good running back. At the end of the day we had a different teacher and he was really nice too. His name is Mr. Greene and the one in the morning’s name is Mrs. Shore. I have two teachers. We did Math and Language Arts. And that’s my day! I had a sweet day.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Which one? Samuel and Adam both look equally excited and it looks like they have matching uniforms!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing as the previous comment! Adam looks as excited as Samuel..haha!
I think he looks handsome in his uniform which really just looks like Michael's normal every day outfits. Hmmm....

John W. said...

Exact quote from Drew when he saw Samuel: "Is he going to a wedding or something?"