Monday, August 25, 2008

All dressed up

I put Matea in a dress for the first time yesterday, and mid-process I had to just stop and take a picture, because I couldn't get over how cute those little bloomers are that come with little girls' dresses! What a great idea. Girl outfits come with so many more pieces than boys! How do people keep track of them? Do you store it all together by outfit, or do you have a whole drawer just for accessories? I have much to learn.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

That's hilarious that you wrote that, because I have the same questions!
I ended up with this little dresser in the closet and in the top drawer is shoes, next drawer tights and bloomers, next drawer hats and bibs... I just keep thinking, when will she ever wear all these things? How does she honestly have 4 times as many clothes and accessories than Jude ever did? :)