Saturday, April 26, 2008

Free Time!














Adam and Samuel are in Florida this weekend for David Jr.'s Call to Manhood celebration...which makes me flying solo with the little boys for a few days. We had nothing planned for the weekend, so we snatched up the opportunity to spend the night out at the lake last night with Aunt Mira and Uncle Paul. We had a great time watching a thunder storm, relaxing in the hot tub and taking their new boat out for a spin (not during the thunder storm, of course!).


After we drove home, the boys and I did a little weeding. Elijah ended up going to my mom's to spend the night, and Isaac was asleep at 7:00 due to missing his nap today...so here I am in a pristine house (thanks to this new lifestyle of keeping everything obsessively clean in case of a showing) with no kids, no dinner to make, no messes to clean up, no noise...it's such a wierd atmosphere, as I'm sure anyone with young kids can imagine, being in your own house at this hour of the evening with absolute peace, quiet and cleanliness!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Amber Rose,

I along with so many others enjoy your blog!
Thank you for keeping us updated on the children. It is such a joy to see little Matea, and I hope to see her in person sometime soon!

Thank you and Adam so much for sending Samuel to Elizabeth's wedding. Samuel didn't even remember who I am, but he was a wonderful and incredibly handsome usher.

We missed you and are glad you didn't come for such a great reason!

Love,
Arleen