Wednesday, April 02, 2008

All About Samuel

Samuel Caleb Zimel - 7 years, 11 months old


I already wrote a little about Samuel, but this morning I remembered this series of questions that my parents used to ask me on video throughout the years as I was growing up. I can't remember all of the questions they used, but I wanted to do the same thing with Samuel. Maybe Elijah later, too. So here are some questions I came up with for Samuel, and his responses, uncensored.


When I get home from school, the first thing I want to do is...read.


Here are some words that describe me: Funny. I like pie.


The best thing about being a kid is...you always have fun.


The very best dinner would be...“Samuel’s MBT” (Macaroni Broccoli Tuna).


My favorite songs right now are...Another One Bites the Dust by Queen, We Will We Will Rock You by Queen, Brown-Eyed Girl by Van Morison.


If I could be the president of the United States, I would...make people stop robbing.


One thing I like about having younger brothers is...they’re funny.


One thing I don't like about having younger brothers is...they go into my bedroom and take my stuff.


My dad is...a rockstar in Jesus.


My mom is...a pregnant woman.

When I'm a parent, I will...watch football and basketball and get together with my friends. My kids will be watching too.

4 comments:

Christy. said...

So adorable! I think I should ask Avery these same questions....

Anonymous said...

Man, I don't have a lot to add about Samuel, mainly because Jon and I have decided that his coolness at age 7 has exceeded our combined coolness at 23 and 22.

Samuel, I hope your coolness continues to increase exponentially with age. And I hope you pay attention in school enough to learn what exponents are.

That's it.

Anonymous said...

Also, I would like to vote for, "All About Adam" and later, "All About Amber-Rose" (a guest post by Adam)...

John W. said...

I love Samuel's music choices. Those are awesome. And in regards to morgan's comment...it's obvious that Samuel's "coolness" doesn't come from his dad. And you can tell Ad I said that. :-)