Monday, March 31, 2008

Sprinkler Time

Crazy, as I've been hearing reports about snow coming from Oregon! Here's it's been not all that hot, temperature-wise, but it was so humid yesterday, which does make it feel hot.










The spectators









Isaac was content to stay dry this time


Rub a Dub Dub, Three Men in a Tub
I don't know how many more times it will happen that all three of them want to take a bath together. So I grabbed this photo opportunity:


Our weekend has flown by, but it was such a good one! We had a lot of great quality time together and got a lot of things done at the same time. That's always a great feeling. Adam and the boys surprised me with a lovely birthday picnic on Friday at a beautiful park around here, complete with all of my very favorite foods. The boys were so proud of their work, and it was so sweet. Later that night, Adam and I went out to dinner at a new (to me) restaurant. "Cuisine of the American Tropics" hit the spot!

2 comments:

Missi Wilson said...

Yeah, little bit jealous. The sun is finally out, but it's still COLD! Miss you all!!

Christy. said...

I am so glad you found me! I have been lurking your blog for quite some time now.
You should be so proud of Missi. She worked her bum off and now is having fun keeping it up!