Isaac's newest phrase that I've heard about 20 times today (thankfully his face is usually sweeter than the pictures above indicate):
"I Ho Gwee, Momma." (Translation: I'm hungry, Momma.)
Then, the list of requests: "Poodie?" (Smoothie) "Cocker?" (Cracker) "Opull?" (Apple) "Bow-nann?" (Banana) "Cookie?" "Poon!" (Spoon) "Foke!" (Fork) "Nack!" (Snack) "Food!"
Isaac usually follows this up by grabbing a plate or bowl from his cupboard, bringing it to me and saying, "Heeya Go, Momma," over and over, until I acknowledge his hunger. So today he was asking for a snack for the umpteenth time while I was cutting up an orange for Samuel. I said, "would you like some orange?" To which he replied, "Nooooooo. I Ho Gwee, Momma." I told him that if he was hungry he could have some orange, but that was it. I handed him an orange slice. He looked it over, said, "Ounge. Tash." (Orange. Trash.) and threw it in the garbage!
This boy can Eat. His vocabulary is exploding right now; more to come on his recent communication breakthroughs.
No comments:
Post a Comment