Monday, January 07, 2008

some updating

Finally in the month of December our leaves started to change. It was so wierd going through all of autumn with green leaves hanging overhead. Anyway, now that they are dying they are falling to the ground in abundance, which is perfect for jumping and playing on a dry day. We did this all morning one day last week. I don't think they'd ever tire of it.

Meet the newest member of the family, a Maltipoo puppy named Jack (he is the cutest little guy - that being said, I'm thankful he lives at my mom's and not here). Elijah is just smitten.
















One of the projects I just finished was a scrapbook of our R.V. trip. Seeing all of the posts and pictures from a year ago hit me with a wave of nostalgia. I came across a picture of our house when we first moved in. Here's the living room - a different angle, but you can see how it's changed since we moved in a year ago this month. Wow. Makes me feel like we've done a lot and not much all at the same time.





No comments: