I came across the tickers in the margin when I was shopping at a diaper site. I thought they'd be a good addition to the blog and sort of a way to "put it out there" that yes, we are in fact expecting another addition to our family. Amazingly, next month is the big ultrasound which signals the "halfway point." My belly's starting to pop a bit, and I think we're all starting to feel like it's really going to happen.
So here's the scoop so far. The due date is the middle of July. I'm at 16 weeks right now. We're planning a homebirth and Siobhan is our midwife. So far we've really like her and the others we've met associated with the practice.
This weekend Honeybee is coming into town and we're going to start decorating the nursery. I guess that's what has me thinking about it more. And the diaper shopping. :)
1 comment:
So the word is officially out! :) Your midwife looks very nice and qualified. That was fun to get to check her out too, thanks for including that. Enjoy your weekend Friend! p/s Mauria and I mentioned early-mid June as a possibility, but we want you to be safe to fly too and comfortable enough to enjoy it. Another thought is to make it in mid-Aug or Sept (or as soon as you feel you could travel) so we can see new baby Z and possibly throw in some sort of shower/meet'n greet.
Post a Comment