Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Weather Change

Could this be fall?

Every morning I walk Samuel to the bus stop at 6:50 a.m. in a tanktop and shorts. But last night the weather got cold. And this morning was the first time I wore a long-sleeved shirt out. It feels cold out there! I think our overnight low was 60, which doesn't seem that low, but 60 degrees feels a lot colder in Texas than it does in the Northwest.

Here's our weather forecast for the rest of the week:

Today 86° 60°
Thu 87° 60°
Fri 85° 63°
Sat 85° 67°


No nineties! I'm so excited. I may just make some hot chocolate or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRAGGER!! teehee:) As I'm listening to the rain come down here in Oregon, I have to admit that I'm a bit jealous. Although 60s here still means iced kickers!! Love and miss you babe! In Him~ missi

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

That's great! BTW, have you seen Heather's blog? Similar post today. I guess the whole mid-section is cooling off a bit.