Thursday, October 04, 2007

Reminding me there's still a sweet spirit underneath my son's skin

As a parent, sometimes I have to cling for dear life onto moments like this.





Quite awhile ago, I had written the words on the right in Samuel's bedroom ("Samuel, I love you all the way to the moon"). I've had a long week with Samuel. And I know he's had a long week with me. Last night, after a particularly trying day, Samuel filled in the words on the left before going to sleep. They say, "So do I Mom but even more and here it is (picture of person with arms stretched open wide). So much that it will cover the hole wirld and in the galaxy to."

1 comment:

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

That is just precious. ;) Thanks for sharing your reminder of the tender-side of Samuel we all love.

Hope you hada great weekend. We just got home from WA and the big Schilperoort Reunion. I don't know what the deal is with the pics on my blog right now. Hmmm...maybe they'll be back by tomorrow. I'm hoping I won't have to re-upload them.
Love you!