Thursday, September 06, 2007

This is why I can never find anything

The layout is going to be messy due to the joys of Blogger formatting :)



I took my camera and followed Isaac around for about 20 minutes without interfering with his "work." Here's what was documented:























This boy is fast!!! And evidently Isaac doesn't care for my way of organizing things around here. Obviously, the silverware should go in the pots and the dog dish, and my jewelry should go in the bathtub, and anything plastic and colorful should go in the trashcan. At least he got the idea that food goes on plates. He just needs to learn that food doesn't go on plates until they're out of the cupboard.

Happy 15 Months, Isaac! You are a bundle of laughter everyday.


2 comments:

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

That's really funny! He is a busy guy! You know, Callum has a "special" cupboard and between that cupboard and the trash can, I'm always finding my lost things. Along with occasional pieces of food or old juice cups. It's pretty gross sometimes. Good talking with you today. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

This was a great post! Is it sad that I could probably do the same thing with Drew or Sam with similar results?