Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Hoe Down

Samuel just participated in his school's hoe-down, where they sang, danced and danced some more. In total they performed a line dance and about 6 different square dances. Of course I forgot my camera, but fortunately one of our neighbors was sitting by me and graciously offered to take some pictures of Samuel. So those will be posted later. It was quite a sight to see!


And here's a picture of how the cowboy culture has affected us here at home. As I was drying my hair Elijah walked out of my closet

wearing this:

:)

3 comments:

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

That is just a priceless photo! Love it!

Anonymous said...

That picture should win a prize!

Anonymous said...

Is he Adam's son or what!? I'm guessing dad was matching him in the other room!? Can't wait to squeeze his cheeks (both paris of them!!) Love you!! missi