Lucca has found her spot
Assessing the play structure
Kitchen from the other view
Boys enjoy our big bathtub
I'm taking a break from the to do list to post some pictures of our work in progress. I realized I need to take some before and afters of the front yard, because Aunt Mira and Uncle Paul have been working landscaping miracles.
Tomorrow is "demolition day," or the day we rip out our flooring in order to put new stuff in and save on the costs. The laminate floors in the kitchen, the carpet in the bathroom, the linoleum in another bathroom and a small bit of tile around a toilet are all coming up.
Currently Adam is installing blinds on the windows and I'm putting some cabinet pulls in the boys' bathroom.
School has been going really well for Samuel. Thank you for praying. He wakes up excited every morning, and he may even get to try riding the bus sometime this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment