Tuesday, January 16, 2007

All About Isaac

I thought I'd do a post about each boy just to update what's new with them. Here goes the first post of the three:

I.Z. pulling himself to a stand
in the playroom
Isaac's bedroom (Elijah checking out his old crib)
Isaac W.B. Zimel: 7 months old
In the past month, Isaac has started crawling, pulling himself up to a standing position, cutting his first two teeth, waving, and saying his first word (Lucca, said, "Uga"). What a fun and active time this is for him. He was such an easy and mellow newborn baby, spent a large portion of his life in the sling, and now all of the sudden he's up and about - and into everything!
He loves watching his older brothers play, and is starting to want to be a part of the action. He's a big boy, tipping the scales at 22-23 pounds at the last weigh-in, and continues to nurse around the clock (we'll be working on the sleeping-through-the-night thing soon). Adam and I always get a smile out of the morning ritual Samuel and Elijah have of shouting, as they run through the house, "Isaac's awake! Isaac's awake!" when they first hear him. They both really love him, and Samuel, especially, has a special place in his heart for his little "Isie."

No comments: