Great! You guys wasted no time in getting through the final stretch! Have a wonderful time at the timeshare - take long showers and I would get a massage if I were you. :) Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! We're so happy for you guys that you made it! Was that around 20 days or so? Adam, I'm sorry I missed your calls yesterday. You called during Drew's parent-teacher conference and then I couldn't reach the phone in time later that evening. I'll give you a call tomorrow so you can have a chance to "settle in" a bit.
I laid in bed last night and thanked the Lord for his faithfulness in selling your house and seeing you safely to Jacksonville and for final decisions. I can't WAIT to see you ALL!!!! Please pray for MY house to sell!!!
3 comments:
Great! You guys wasted no time in getting through the final stretch! Have a wonderful time at the timeshare - take long showers and I would get a massage if I were you. :) Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! We're so happy for you guys that you made it! Was that around 20 days or so? Adam, I'm sorry I missed your calls yesterday. You called during Drew's parent-teacher conference and then I couldn't reach the phone in time later that evening. I'll give you a call tomorrow so you can have a chance to "settle in" a bit.
I laid in bed last night and thanked the Lord for his faithfulness in selling your house and seeing you safely to Jacksonville and for final decisions. I can't WAIT to see you ALL!!!! Please pray for MY house to sell!!!
P.S. Zoe and Buddy both miss you too!
Post a Comment