Friday, October 27, 2006

Thursday - Phoenix, AZ


Elijah, Kayleigh and Isaac

We arrived at the Beskinds' house (Aunt Sheryl and Uncle Jason) Wednesday afternoon and left Friday morning. The kids really enjoyed playing together, and they all got along really well. I think Samuel's favorite part was getting his video game fix with his cousin Jakob (9 years old). My favorite part (and I think Adam's too) was getting my girly girl fix hanging out with Clara and Kayleigh (5 yrs and 2 yrs, respectively).

I'm really happy we stopped in Phoenix to spend time with the Beskinds - who wouldn't enjoy them? Those kids are precious.

QUOTES OF THE DAY:

"I can't live without percussion." - Jakob, trying to convince his mom he needs a drum set

"Is your sister always this bossy?" - Samuel, in reference to Kayleigh

"Mom, I'm going to go upstairs with Amber-Rose, so, ummm, can you just...not hurt the baby while I'm gone?" - Kayleigh, on trusting Sheryl with Isaac

"No one even lets me have a boyfriend in this house." - Clara

miles traveled today: 0

No comments: