Today is DAY ONE of Spring Break! I love having nothing that we HAVE to do, all week! My goal is to slow down and really enjoy these next five days of unscheduled fun.
We started off the day with a list. What do we need to do today? What would we like to do today? Here's what a perfect Spring Break day looks like in the eyes of the Zimel kids:
1. Play Tinkerbox on the iPad.
2. Go to Costco and eat lunch there.
3. Make a pie. Because 3.14 is National Pi Day (of course)!
4. Spend a good amount of time listening to Mom read one of the books we're reading.
5. Play wii while Mom takes a nap (no, I had no part in this suggestion...but I'm not complaining either...)
6. Do p90x together.
7. Have family sports night.
Here's to starting the week off with a bang!
No comments:
Post a Comment