Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Did I say that?

Sometimes I hear something come out of my mouth and think to myself, Could I ever have imagined I'd be saying this one day? I've been saving up such moments for the past several months. Kids are free comedy.

*I don't care how funny it looks. Babies do not like being spun around in circles.



*Yes, I know what a strong boy you are. You still can't wear Matea in the backpack.



*You really had no idea that was a bad word?



*Your snakes can't take a bath with you.



*Duct taping your little brothers to the trampoline is not a good idea. Even if they're willing.



*No, Elijah, Samuel cannot duct tape you to the tree instead.



*Samuel, you can put the duct tape away now or you can be grounded from it.
(grounding a kid from duct tape?)



*Who locked Matea in the dog kennel?!




*Calling someone shut-up-dang-it-stupid-head is not nice.





*Please don't color on the baby.



*We don't spit on our brothers.



*We don't pee on our brothers.



*Trampolines aren't meant for babies. Especially with three boys jumping.



*Please don't put floaties in anyone's water but your own.



*Just because Samuel tells you to do it does not mean it's a good idea. He is not a grown-up.



*He told you what? No, Samuel is not half-kid-half-grown-up. He is all kid, and even when he is a grown up, he will never be your parent.



*Yes, I know you're usually the boss, Isaac, but right now I'm going to be the boss, OK?



*Taking a shower doesn't count unless you wash yourself. Try again, dude.



*Washing yourself doesn't count unless you use soap. Back in the shower. For the third time.



*Did Isaac just say dammit?



*Who left Matea on the tire swing outside all by herself?!

*Daddy does not make a living by robbing money from bad guys. I think you're confusing him with Robin Hood.


*No, I don't think we should turn the heat on. Because it's over 100 degrees outside.


*Umm....I see you got into my eyeshadow.


*Climbing onto the roof (or tree, or ladder, or anything else you can think of) to jump onto the trampoline is not a good idea.

6 comments:

Toodus said...

This is hilarious! Gives me a good look into our future :)

Carey @ The Garcia Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carey @ The Garcia Family said...

Love the one about the dog kennel, because it reminds me of Steve. He and his older brother Paul used to lock their sister, Maryann, in a birdcage.

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

Too funny Amber Rose!

Carolyn said...

Reminds me of when you guys were little! Like the time Charley came upstairs and said, "I think I just killed Jesse."

Christy. said...

Those were SO funny!!!