MESA VERDE, CO
SCZ: "The first day we went to this thing were it's 800 to 900 years old. After that we are dinner and went to bed. The next day I woke up at 6:30 AM. I could of fallen asleep in the worst thunderstorm I was so tired."

DURANGO & SILVERTON, CO
EMZ: "COLORADO! WE HIKED. WE WENT UNDR GROND. WE WENT IN THE MOUNTAINS. WE WENT ON A TRAN. WE SO TREES. WE SO PEEPL AND CARS.
SCZ: "So then we left in the motorhome to a train and we rode the train for 3 hrs to silverton and when we got to silverton we ate lunch and then we drove home and went to bed."
(A French-German girl we befriended on the train...she loved Matea, and we communicated via a mixture of English, French and sign!)

IWBZ: "I made a hole in my mouth."
"What kind of mountains are these in Colorado?"
"You can't find these mountains when you're in Texas."
"In Colorado, the bears are sleeping in their caves. Are there bears in Texas?"
No comments:
Post a Comment