My my cuteness!!!!! I think she likes being in front of the camera (just like her daddy...oh dear!) Give her kisses from the Wilsons (and then run around the whole house, grab and hold Samuel down and give him a kissing attack from his favorite aunt Missi:) I'm sure that will make his day..haha) Love you!!
4 comments:
Oooo, cheeky buns are my favorite shots! :) I love that 3rd to the last one - what a pose! She's such a little beauty.
There is absolutely nothing cuter than naked baby butt!
My my cuteness!!!!! I think she likes being in front of the camera (just like her daddy...oh dear!) Give her kisses from the Wilsons (and then run around the whole house, grab and hold Samuel down and give him a kissing attack from his favorite aunt Missi:) I'm sure that will make his day..haha) Love you!!
I think I need ALL of these pictures!!!
Post a Comment