Some of my favorite pictures of Matea from the past couple of days. She's been hanging out with me every day at a loooong co-teacher training week at Veritas, Samuel's new school. The upside to this is that she is very content because all I do is sit and hold her and nurse her, all day. The downside is that I'm afraid our baby girl is learning some bad habits. :) Samuel's school is almost an hour from our house. By the time I get everyone up and dressed and get lunches and backpacks and diaper bag packed for the day and Elijah and Isaac dropped of to whoever is babysitting them that day, it makes for a very early morning. Add a newborn and nighttime feedings to that mix and the result is a very exhausted Mommy. But the seminars have been great information for me, and Samuel's enjoying meeting the teachers and other new kids. It's a great school, and I can already tell it will be such a blessing in our life. And I'm also thankful I've got people around willing to take care of the boys so I can do this.
We also celebrated our 7th anniversary this past weekend, and Elijah will turn 4 on Thursday. It's busy week here! Elijah's having a medieval-themed Knights and Princesses birthday party this weekend. It will be a thrown together party, but I'm sure the kids won't notice.
This new baby stuff is exhausting!
2 comments:
I love "ruffle butt" :) on baby girls!
She's so beautiful Amber Rose! Does she look a lot like your baby pictures?
I love the picture of Samuel holding her. What a man he is becoming!!
And good for you to put her in a least a few girly clothes:) Love you!!
Post a Comment