I keep a desk calender on my kitchen counter. Samuel is amuzed at the things that make it onto the calender, and equally amuzed at the things that don't make it. So this afternoon, he decided he was going to make his own calender for himself so that he could really keep track of the important things that don't make it onto mine.
Wednesday (16) - School, Make brekfast
Thursday (17) - School, donut, comunidy groop
Friday (18) - No Homework, Football practis, date with Dad
Saturday (19) - Football Game, Play with Nathan
Sunday (20) - Church
Monday (21) - School, Set alarm to 6:25
Tuesday (22) - Spanish Class, Family diner
Wednesday (23) - School, Make brekfast
Thursday (24) - Donut, Comunidy Groop
Friday (25) - Football practis
Saturday (26) Footall Game, PLAY
This is where he stopped. I guess he still has to plan out the rest of his month. Thursdays are his day to wake up early with Adam and get breakfast at Starbucks together (hence the donut reference). On Wednesdays he wants to make breakfast for himself and his brothers so that I can sleep in (isn't that sweet!). That's why it says "make brekfast." Adam and I were laughing so hard last night at his emerging "time management" skills.
2 comments:
I like that "school" only makes it on the calendar on certain weekdays. Wishful thinking?
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment