Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Samuel's best parenting advice

Samuel's teacher is about to have her first baby. The kids were all given cute notecards and instructed to write Mrs. White a farewell note or some words of wisdom on new babies. I thought I'd share what my son came up with. Keep in mind that she is having a girl.

"Dear Mrs. White, For your advice. Boys are more harder in the beginning and more easyer at the end. For girls its the opposite way. Love your friend Samuel."

Hmmm...sometimes I wonder if my kids are getting a well-rounded picture of the two genders. I thought his parenting advice was pretty funny.

The rest of the day is on hold as we wait out a jammed, slammed and bloodied finger that Samuel got a couple of hours ago. It's not broken, which was of course my first concern, but it is very ugly. I'm trying not to show my disgust as I tend to it. Yuck.

1 comment:

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

That's too funny! I wonder where he's heard that...:)