Thursday, February 28, 2008

out of the mouths of babes


There is something about being naked that makes these two want to jump on my bed. Without fail, each and every time I leave the room when they've just gotten out of the bath I return to find them with sheepish smiles and my bedding thrown to the floor.

Along those lines, I overheard something funny in the backseat yesterday. As we were talking about what foods we should make sure to bring when we go camping next month, Samuel suggested that we had to have weenies to roast on the fire. We usually say "hot dogs," and I think he threw in that term to be funny. In fact, he had a silly grin on his face when he said it. I said, yeah, we'll have to go get some healthy weenies from Whole Foods to take on our camping trip. So Elijah says, "Don't take my weenie, because my weenie is really healthy!" This made all 3 of them crack up, even Isaac, who I'm sure didn't get it.

Isn't that just like boys?

No comments: