
I still don't have a functioning USB cable, but this is a picture I snapped on my phone. I don't know how the quality will turn out when I post this, but better than nothing. He's been wanting to dress himself, and has developed an assertive streak toward what's acceptable and what isn't.
Yesterday we went to the grocery store, and I didn't really think anything about it until we kept getting thumbs-up signs, and "cool dude"s and smiles from our fellow shoppers. Then I looked at Elijah with fresh eyes and saw him for what he was....a spunky, cute-as-can-be two-year-old. He had on these baggy red sweatpants that were hiked up and bunched up around the waist, a multi-colored print t-shirt, a striped winter hat topped with tassles, and his spiderman sunglasses. In addition to all that, he was bustling around the store proclaiming things he "needed," like Snapple ("oh, this is T-R-P-S-P-E....G! That spells juice! I need that!) and cookies.
I love this age, love this boy.
Yesterday we went to the grocery store, and I didn't really think anything about it until we kept getting thumbs-up signs, and "cool dude"s and smiles from our fellow shoppers. Then I looked at Elijah with fresh eyes and saw him for what he was....a spunky, cute-as-can-be two-year-old. He had on these baggy red sweatpants that were hiked up and bunched up around the waist, a multi-colored print t-shirt, a striped winter hat topped with tassles, and his spiderman sunglasses. In addition to all that, he was bustling around the store proclaiming things he "needed," like Snapple ("oh, this is T-R-P-S-P-E....G! That spells juice! I need that!) and cookies.
I love this age, love this boy.
3 comments:
That picture is priceless! I love it.
Obviously Elijah has inherited his father's sense of style.
Oh, this is definitely Adam's son....Adam did this same thing except alittle later on in his life....we had some very unusual outfits when we started Kindergarten! Love you Ad
Post a Comment